Radiohead - Sin Sorpresas

Un corazón que está tan lleno como un vertedero
un trabajo que lentamente te mata
contunsiones/moretones que no se curarán
pareces tan cansado_infeliz
derriva al gobierno, ellos no, ellos no hablan para nosotros

Llevaré una vida tranquila, un apretón de manos, algo de monóxido de carbono

Sin alarmas y sin sorpresas
...
silencio

Este es mi último ataque, mi último dolor de barriga
sin alarmas y sin sorpresas
...
una casa tan bonita, un jardín tan bonito

Sin alarmas y sin sorpresas
por favor

martes, 14 de enero de 2014

Crash

Crash 
Sum 41 

Hold me now, 'cause I couldn't even if I tried, 
It's over now, I guess it really is my time, 
I don't wanna go, but it's time I got to say goodbye, 
So, hold me me now, 'cause this will be our last time. 

I'm slowing down and I don't think that I can fight, 
I know some how you'll find a way to live your life, 
Remember just to live every day like it's your last, 
And hold me now, 'cause I think it's time for me to pass. 

I don't want to die, I don't know why, this kind of fate was meant for me. 
You got to be strong, got to move on, it's not how it was 'sposed to be. 
And what do I say, it was never supposed to end up this way, 
What do I have to do, was I supposed to grow old with you? 

But that ain't gonna happen, 
No, that ain't gonna happen. 

Hold me now, 'cause the time I've got's running out, 
No tears allowed, even though we've become without, 
I just want to feel your head laying on my chest, 
So hold me now, as I take my last breath. 

I don't want to die, I don't know why, this kind of fate was meant for me. 
You got to be strong, got to move on, it's not how it was 'sposed to be. 
And what do I say, it was never supposed to end up this way, 
What do I have to do, was I supposed to grow old with you? 

But that aint gonna happen, 
No, that aint gonna happen.



Estoy envuelta en mi fobia social, estoy atada por mi misma.  Por mi mente pesimista y estúpida.  Decepcionando a todos, esas miradas que me llena de soledad y amargura. Saboteada, inútil. Me muero por vivir, me muero. Por favor, sólo tengo 23. 

No hay comentarios: